There are four default mail folders:
- Inbox - This is the folder that new messages are delivered to.
- Trash - This folder contains all of your messages that you
have deleted. Please note that all messages in the Trash folder
will be permanently deleted when you log out of WebMail. You can also
manually empty this folder by clicking on the EMPTY icon in this folder.
- Drafts - This folder contains all of your messages that you have
saved but not sent.
- Sent - This folder contains all of your messages that you
have sent. Please note that only messages that have the Keep Copies
field ticked (in the new message window) before the message is sent
will be kept in the Sent Items folder.
Click on the Folders icon to open the
Manage Folders screen as shown below.
Displayed here are your folders. Beside each folder is listed the the number of messages in the folder,
the total size of messages in the folder, the number of unread messages and the number of draft
messages. The totals for all folders are along the bottom.
To open a folder, click on the folder name.
You can also create new folders, rename folders that you
have created in the past, and delete folders.
- Create a New Folder - Click this button to bring up "Create New Folder" screen.
Type name of folder in Folder Name field, then click add.Click "Done" to return to Manage
- Rename Selected Folder - Select a folder then click 'Rename Selected Folder' and type
in new folder name to change it. Click 'Done' to return to Manage Folders screen.
- Delete Selected Folder - Select a folder by clicking on radio button, then click 'Delete
Selected Folder'.You will be asked to confirm that you would like to delete that folder.
BE WARNED, when you delete a folder, you will also delete all the messages contained in the
folder. Click on the "Done' button to proceed or the "Cancel" button if you do not wish to delete
the folder. Remember that the default folders cannot be removed.
- Default FoldersThe default folders cannot be renamed or deleted. They are
required for WebMail to operate.If you try to select a popup will tell you it can't be selected.